Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Better Than Anything Oreo Poke Cake

Better Than Anything Oreo Poke Cake | Chocolate cake with hot fudge, Cool Whip, and tons of Oreo cookies #dessert

Like I mentioned in the last cake recipe post, the kids and I have celebrated each month down in the deployment with a cake - kind of like a birthday cake, but better :)

I showed them my cake and cupcake boards on Pinterest and let them choose every picture that they thought looked good. I had 40+ tabs open and had them pick their favorite out between 2 or 3 until we were left with 9 cakes/cupcakes. This is one that Matthew was particularly adamant that I make at some point. Nikki's (of Chef in Training) delicious Oreo dessert was a winner. Next time I make it, I'm going to try a Devil's Food Cake mix because I prefer it over German chocolate.

Click here to read more!

Post a Comment

0 Comments